In this section you’ll find all sorts of fun projects to fill your vintage creativity from Christmas Crafts, to summer halter tops, to sophisticated hatwear– all brought to you from the vintage 1920s-1950s era!
The Girl in the Jitterbug Dress, Tam Francis, uses these as inspiration for her fictional books and has her characters exhibit these interests and skills in her stories. If you like these freebies, you’ll love her books, too!
Check back often for more fun freebies or better yet, Join the Mailing List!! Never miss a new addition!
Choose from below, or from the main menu.
- NEW Vintage Fashion Crossword Puzzle
- NEW Swing Era Crossword Puzzle
- 1940s Vintage Halter Top Pattern
- 1920s & 1930s Hat Pattern
- Vintage Girl Scout Line Art Clipart
- 1950s Paper Crafts
- Scottie Dog Christmas Tags
What are some of your favorite crafts and vintage era activities you like to do? Post your pictures or share links of some other fun stuff for us vintage enthusiasts.